Thursday 17 November 2016

Transformation Day


Hello guys !!

I'm back again . I don't know but for some reasons I wasn't having the Feeling to blog and I don't really had time too.

But guess what ? I was in London for 5 week, I did a Makeup Course at the AOFM ( Academy Of Freelance Makeup ).

I even gained some new skills or let me say it like this , skills I didn't know they exist. Im so proud of myself and I gained more confidence in doing Makeup for others. But about my experience in London I will talk in a other post maybe.

Now back to todays post. I gave my mum a makeover.
What you guys think about it ?



Hallo Leute !!

Ich bin wider zurück !! Für eine Zeitlang hatte ich irgendwie nicht so die Lust zum Bloggen vor allem hatte ich auch nicht wirklich Zeit.

Ich bin auch gar nicht so lange wieder im Lande, ich war für 5 Wochen in London bei der AOFM (Academy Of Freelance Makeup).

Ich wollte meine Makeup Skills verbessern und mehr Selbstbewusstsein kriegen in Sachen Makeup. Sogar versteckte Skills gefunden von denen ich gar nichts wusste Ohh yeaaahhr.

Aber ich erzähle euch mehr davon eventuell im nächsten Post , jetzt erst mal zurück zu dem heutigen Post. Ich habe meiner Mum ein makeover verpasst was sagt ihr dazu ?




















Products used

Face
NYX Faceprimer Shine Killer
Foundation MaryKay : bronze 600
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish : Dark
Mac Mineralize Skinfinisch Highlighter : Global Glow

Cheeks
Sleek Contouring & Blush Palette : Medium 374

Eyes
Eyeshadow Base/Primer NYX : ESB03
NYX Eyeshadow Palette Full Throttle : FTSP08
Sleek Eyeshadow Palette : All Night Long
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette : Shadow Box
False Lashes from Primark
False Lashes Glue from Duo

For the Eyebrow I just used a random eyebrowpencil & the lips ist just a lipstick my mum popped on.

I hope u guys like the look.

Bye
xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS